Selected Creative Nonfiction and Short Fiction:
- Potatoes. Foliate Oak Literary Magazine — February 2017.
- When Good People Do Nothing. Fair Observer — June 2017.
- Second Thoughts. The Legendary—August 2017.
- Good as Old. Gravel: A Literary Journal — November 2017.
- My Party Starts at Seven. Storgy. Posted on 19 February 2018.
- Harlow at the Dump. Front Porch Review — April 2018.
- Just Ride. Dime Show Review — April 2018
- The Long Way to Town. Typehouse Literary Magazine. Volume 5, Number 2, Issue 14. June 2018.
- Where’s Molly? Dual Coast Magazine. Issue # 6. July 2018.
- Under His Spell. Dual Coast Magazine. Issue # 6. July 2018.
- A Slice of Apple Pie. Blue Lake Review. July 2018.
- Out of Nowhere. Accepted for publication in Shantih Literary Journal.
- Stone Wall. Accepted for publication in The Dead Mule Society of Southern Literature.
Selected Technical Papers (Prior to 2010):
- Miller, A.C., and B.S. Payne. 2005. The curious case of the fat pocketbook mussel, Potamilus capax. Endangered Species Update 22(2):61-70.
- Miller, A.C., and B S. Payne. 2006. A retrospective analysis of a large-scale endangered species project. Environmental Practice 8:115-124.
- Miller, A.C., and B.S. Payne. 2006. The fat threeridge (Amblema neislerii), the surprisingly common endangered mussel in the Apalachicola River, Florida. Endangered Species Update 23(1):25-33.